MongoDB is a NoSQL database. There are different types of NoSQL databases, so to be specific MongoDB is an open source document based NoSQL database(I have covered NoSQL in a separate guide, link is below). This MongoDB tutorial is designed for beginners so you will be able to understand MongoDB even if you don’t have any prior knowledge of it.
Lets start with the MongoDB Tutorial.
Follow these tutorials in the given order to learn MongoDB faster.
1. NoSQL Introduction
2. Introduction to MongoDB
3. Mapping Relational database to MongoDB – If you came from relational database background, this mapping is for you.
4. MongoDB installation and configuration in Windows
5. MongoDB Create database
6. MongoDB Drop Database
7. MongoDB Create collection
8. MongoDB Drop collection
9. MongoDB Insert Document
10. MongoDB Query Document
11. MongoDB Update Document
12. Delete document in MongoDB
13. MongoDB Projection
14. limit() and skip() method in MongoDB
15. Sorting of Documents in MongoDB
16. MongoDB Indexing
Leave a Reply