From last few weeks, I have been publishing too many article on SEO, it’s one of my favorite topic and I really like to write about it. In this post I am not gonna share a new thing, this post is just to summarize all posts related to search engine optimization tips, you can refer this post as a SEO checklist for on page and off page optimization.
Search engine optimization(SEO) is a set of techniques, tricks and tips, which you can use to improve search engine ranking. The purpose is to increase organic traffic(traffic through search engine such as Google, yahoo, bing etc) to your blog.
ON PAGE SEO
- Check keyword density – In this post I have shared, what is keyword density? How to check keyword density in wordpress without using any premium plugin.
- LSI Keywords – I have shared, why keyword density is not going to help you anymore. Importance of LSI keywords in on page SEO optimization.
- Tips to write SEO articles – Tips to write search engine friendly article.
- Complete guide for on page search engine optimization tips: Checklist for On page SEO
OFF PAGE SEO
- Dofollow link – Title itself is clear enough to judge the content of the post :D.
- Dofollow vs nofollow – Difference between dofollow and nofollow link, there impact on search engine and page rank. How to check link rel attribute to determine type of the link.
- How to build quality backlinks – Free and effective ways to build quality backlinks.
Dofollow forums – list of dofollow forums to build backlinks to your blog by using signature feature.Not recommended anymore. Alternatively you can refer: Checklist for off page SEO
There are many premium plugins available for on page optimization, even I am also using some of the plugins. But I would like to mention that whatever a plugin can do for on page optimization, I have covered almost 90% of it in the above posts.
Similarly many paid services are there for link exchange and superfast link building but I would suggest you, to keep your hands away from such services as they can crush your website reputation in a very short span and are strong enough to get your site marked as spammy.
If you have any questions and suggestions regarding the topic then you can drop a comment below, I would love to answer your queries.